The Motorbike Test
The RoSPA advanced test is regarded as the most comprehensive and challenging available to the public. It is monitored and approved by the Driving Standards Agency.
- The test lasts around 60 minutes, and is taken with a RoSPA Examiner, all of whom are serving or retired Police Officers, within the UK.
- The RoSPA Advanced Riding Test is unique as it is graded Bronze, Silver or Gold. A RoSPA gold is the highest civilian riding standard available and the holder will be a master of his or her art. To see more about what is expected, download RoSPA’s Motorcycle Test Guidelines.
- The cost of the advanced riding test for riders 25 years and younger is £68.00 inc VAT.
- The cost of the advanced riding test for riders 26 years and over is £73.00 inc VAT.
- Unlike other Advanced Driving and Riding organisations, we require 3 yearly re-tests, to ensure that excellent riding standards are maintained. The re-test fee is included in your yearly subscription costs.
How do I apply?
- Once you feel you are ready, complete this APPLICATION FORM
- RoSPA will then allocate your test to an examiner in your area. The examiner will be in touch to arrange a convenient date and location
- The test will take place using your own motorcycle, which must be fully insured and legally roadworthy.
Please note – prices are a guide and correct at 26 April 2019, and may change: E&OE